Thursday, April 28, 2011

Grateful Heart

It has been a long time since I have posted but today I must. Today I give thanks with a grateful heart. It was four years ago this week that the cowboy was in a major rollover accident. He was driving down "Rice Road" headed back to work with plans of a long weekend to spend with the family. His drive was interrupted by a blown tire that pulled him into the wrong lane of traffic. He was forced to try to make it to the opposite side of the road with hopes of stopping. That isn't what happened instead once he hit the first embankment he blew a second tire which led to rolling over 3times. He was totally protected by God....he was not knocked out and realized when he need to duck low to avoid a head injury. The photos of his work truck explain it best. To make his staying concsious and alert even more amazing was that he had his truck packed with extra equipment. Literally there were hack saws, screwdrivers, drills, a major (huge) wrench and several other tools riding in the cab with him. His injuries were mild, a cut ear, seatbelt burn, a torn shoulder rotator, cuts and scrapes. All this occured in the same year in which I lost my dad. Thanks you Jesus for protecting my cowboy and preventing me from losing my dad and husband all within the same year. So rejoice with me and give thanks to God with a grateful heart. Our blessings surround us each day, take a moment to recognize them and share them with others!


Bobby Girl

1 comment: